<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7025375?origin\x3dhttp://preciousdesires.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 11, 2007 ' 2:04 PM
Why don't you just walk away


So lazy to blog. Hahaha.

Yesterday I had work in the morning, Amelia Toh couldn't wake up so her dad fetched me to work alone and all, haha feels like I have another father! Shaun, our 16 year old colleague, and I were challenging each other in Spider Solitare because we had like nothing to do. Haha. He bought a new PSP slim, Felicia Blue too! But it was with his girlfriend so he had nothing to play. Then the workers came in and we took photos of them. It's very cool ordering them to sit back, look at the camera etc. It's even more amusing when they take damn long to arrange their hair, like how Jem does. I earn $22 on a half day. That's so little right? ): It's money anyway, so oh well why not?

Anyway after work I met up with Felicia to cut hair. I look like a dog now, I'm so sad! I hope it'll look better soon. They say a new haircut takes 3 days to settle down. Arrgh, my hair now is so horrid ):

We had a class BBQ at Mdm Shih's place! :D So we took the MRT to Yio Chu Kang and met up with Tessa Joan Tricia, Sam & Jeco were there too, and they left soon after. Wow Mdm's house is so hard to find you know. We walked and walked and walked, I even got directions from kids at a playground, and they so totally gave us the wrong directions -_- You should never trust kids, hahaha.

We helped Mdm wash chairs, clean tables, cut carrots and cucumbers, wash hotdogs etc. Then Annabel Bernice Elvin Jennifer Titi Yixuan came, and helped to poke sticks through the chicken wings. Calvin and Irvin and Rachel arrived and helped out at the BBQ pit. We watched a bit of Love Wrecked before we all went to help out with the BBQing. Ate a lot, talked a lot. Pam and Jem came.

Shortly after we all went to play Pictionary! Super fun game, which I never played before! Hahahaha each time someone drew a rectangle I never fail to say "BOX", super retarded haha. I cheated quite a few times because it was so hard to make people guess places!

Natasha came at 10.45pm, where the BBQ was already supposed to end. Haha me Annabel Bernice Felicia Tessa Rachel left together, and Annabel gave me a lift home! (: I went to sleep cause I was so tired. That was like 17 hours outdoors. Exhausting!

Now, 3rd day of CCAAB. 4 November 2007, Sunday.
I know quite out of the blue, but I have to continue! We did Land Expedition, where we were given an envelop of pictures, so we've to walk and look for these pictures because they are like our route pointers like The Amazing Race. Long and tiring walk, especially walking up the steps at Bukit Timah Hill. I went crazy during LandEx and started singing songs. But that's a good sign because I'm sure people prefer that to me emo-ing right. Haha. And I never sing unless I'm comfortable with the company. Eleanor started the whole Bimbo thing too, and after that I kept getting called Bimbo! But you guys know I'm not, right.

It was campfire at night. BP did a skit, and the plot goes something like this:
Nicholas Yin is the bad guy - YinYang Man (yeah you know how we got the name). And since we are like the Powell Rangers, we are supposed to defeat him lah, so the rest of us were split into 3 groups, namely Integrity, Tenacity and Passion. And one group alone couldn't defeat him, so in the end the 3 merged and saved the day! Whooooo.

So I was in Integrity and Manfred was our leader. He was so hilarious. He says funny things without laughing at all! Then since we have integrity, so we were like:
Manfred: Since we are integrity, we must tell him where we are gonna hit him first so he can prepare himself.
Integrity 1: I am going to hit your right cheek now.
Integrity 2: I am going to box your left shoulder.
...
Me: I am going to kick your ass.

Geddit? Anyway, because we didn't have a lot of time, it wasn't perfect but I still think we put up an awesome show. It could have been much funnier though, with my supervision of course. Harhar.

I laughed my ass off, especially at Churchhill's performance! If only they could perform again. And the inside jokes during the whole thing. Haha! Only Elly Jeanette Amanda Michelle & MJ knows.

After campfire we all packed our bags and moved campus to school, where all of us slept at the Hub.

Last day of CCAAB. 5 November 2007
Barely slept for 2 hours before we got woken up by some alarm set off by the teachers. It was a uniform-change rush. We were told to change into our school uniforms and meet at the lockers in 5 minutes. Obviously most of us took more than that since we could only change in the toilets, so we did pushups until everyone gathered. Then we changed into our PE attires, did pushups for half the number of incorrect attire the teachers found. School uniforms again, PE attire again. Many times. Many pushups. Now I've many bruises and blue blacks on my knees.

Then it was competitive games time. Made a stretcher using bamboo poles, strings and a tyre. Carried Amanda around with it. Jumped from a table to another using a wooden plank. Crept through a dark LT5 with Michelle, got dirty falling down on mud whilst trying to climb up the small slope outside Oldham, climbed up two walls at the nice green and fieldy area on top of the school building, did the-removing-a-tyre-from-a-tall-pole-without-touching-it game again, crept through the drain, walked a few rounds around the school track and into the steeple filled with water several times. Crossed the inside of a hula hoop to the other side, solved a picture puzzle.

Then, breakfast and home! :D

Slept for two hours, then prepared for the CCAAB graduation night. By the time I was ready, Jem and Jennifer were downstairs in a cab waiting for me already. Met Pam in school, and she helped me with the makeup and everything, thanks babe (: Everyone looked nice and pretty and suave, haha. I'm kinda lazy to go into detail for this, but we all received our CCA position badges already! Omg I'm so scared that I'll lose it. Especially since my room isn't the neatest place around and my memory is as short as a Justine! (HAHAHA OKAY KIDDING DEAR)

Then I went out with some of the BPers to Holland V. Talked about that already a few posts ago.

CCAAB was awesome, I wish it was longer! ):


XOXO







Intro

Hello my name is
Huiting
2SA6 ‘08
Bowler (:

Monster Talk




Linkage

1SA6 2007
Annabel
Calvin
Felicia Chan
Joleen
Justine
Kahhwee
Mabel
Pam
Rachel Lim
Yixuan

Bowlers
Agnes
Amelia
Anastasia
Beatrix
Brandon
Cheryl
Cindy
Clarissa Soh
Francesca
Germaine Liu
Javier
Jeslynn
Michelle
Stefanie
Xavier
Yvonne
Zhimin

ACJC Schoolmates
Carey
Celeste
Edlyn
Emery
Jamie
Karen
Nicholas
Rachel Lok
Shu Wen
Sze Ching
Xiu Ru

4/3 2006
Adelene
Alicia
Beitris
Eunice Tandiono
Evelyn
Felicia Chua
Gabby
Gillian
Grace
Jia Zhi
Jocelyn
Joyce
Lynn
Mandy
Nirasha
Rachel Cheong
Shalom
Shi Hui
Sze Yenn
Yu Pei

2/2 2004
2/2
Eirene
Marie
Michelle
Olivia
Priscilia
Soon Li

Miscellaneous
Chermin
Clarissa
Jing Yi
Sarah
Shun Li
Yu Jia



The Past


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

CREDITS

Designer: &/LOVEEMEE
Resources: