<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7025375?origin\x3dhttp://preciousdesires.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 02, 2008 ' 10:37 PM
Everywhere we go they gon' flock


I am at such a loss! iTunes prompted me to update to a newer version last night, so I did. However, everytime I plug in my iPod to my computer, I get this:

"The iPod cannot be used because it requires iTunes version 7.6 or later. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes."

I tried installing version 7.6, but! It cannot be installed because it requires some shit XP service pack 2 or something, which my computer doesn't have because it's an older XP model! Seriously, WTH! Now I cannot upload songs to my iPod anymore and I'm so afraid that I'll lose all my videos and half of my library because I already deleted them from my computer (due to lack of space) if I uninstall and reinstall iTunes. I don't even know what version my iTunes was before I tried to install the "newer version". -_-. This is some dumb system. Howwww. Is anyone experiencing the same problem as I am? Totally desperate for help now ):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to: Migrate by Mariah Carey featuring T-Pain

Remember Mabel's balloon doggy, Spotty? Here are pictures of it. So cute right!

This was how Mabel positioned her dog to look outside the window, just like a real doggy haha!



Pictures from Tessa's birthday celebration at Samuel's condo!





First day back to school after a week today, and boy did I feel fresh! It was prize presentation today during morning assembly, and Elvin & I, plus the 2 captains, did announcements. I was rather scared because I have stage fright, but still I relished the opportunity of going up the stage and speaking through the microphone to the entire colony of students and teachers. I doubt I will ever have that chance again. Except, my voice is still hoarse today! Sad, the college didn't get to hear my melodious voice. HAHAHA.

It was a day off for the bowlers, so most of us went to town and caught a movie. 3 groups - Over Her Dead Body, Iron Man, and The Forbidden Kingdom. I watched the first with Cheryl Iris & Michelle! The cinema we got was disgustingly rundown and small and dirty. Cheryl and Iris make the most embarrassing cinema mates because of their tendency to laugh their asses off at every little thing! (: Over Her Dead Body is an average movie which is quite forgettable. I'll rate it 2.5 stars out of 5. The cast is quite good looking though!

After the movie, most of the bowlers went to Pepper Lunch for lunch. We were all pretty bored and had no idea what we should do, so we went over to Carl's Junior at Far East Plaza to look for the rest of the boys. Then I think half of the team went back home, while the rest were heading to Lido to catch Harold & Kumar.

Bernice Calvin Jem & Pam came to meet me at Lido, because we had plans to catch Harold & Kumar too! We were so afraid we couldn't get into the cinema, since we 3 girls are still 17! But we were so lucky, the uncle didn't demand to check our ICs when Pam told him that all of us are J2s. So it turned out that we and some of the bowlers went for the movie together, and the 5 of us sat just in front of Elvin and the rest. The stupid boys put their feet on top of my row of seats, and it was so smelly! Hahaha. The movie is damn damn good, especially if you enjoy sick jokes. Haha I guess Bernice and Calvin enjoyed themselves a lot. I rate Harold & Kumar 4 stars! Go catch it if you're of legal age (:

Jem & Pam went back home after the movie, while the 3 of us just walked around and ended up at Cineleisure's Burger King for dinner. I was so tired already so I kept stoning. I didn't have much energy to talk a lot either. Haha. Was extremely shagged so I crashed straight after I got home!

Tomorrow's Masters for the 10 bowlers! Wow that is really a lot man. Can you imagine? Only 20 bowlers out of almost 300 participants get to bowl in this Masters event, and we already have 10 of our bowlers inside!!!!! 50%! WE ARE SO AWESOME.

All the best people! I know you guys can totally do this (: How cool would it be if the 6 in stepladders are all from AC? Too cool for you. HAHA. It's a busy day tomorrow!

Mandy: I miss you too! Haha how long ago have we said that we will meet up for Island Creamery again? Did Narts message you recently? Go out soon bitch (:

Xiuru: I hope I didn't sound like a toad on the PA system! ): Haha thanks!


XOXO







Intro

Hello my name is
Huiting
2SA6 ‘08
Bowler (:

Monster Talk




Linkage

1SA6 2007
Annabel
Calvin
Felicia Chan
Joleen
Justine
Kahhwee
Mabel
Pam
Rachel Lim
Yixuan

Bowlers
Agnes
Amelia
Anastasia
Beatrix
Brandon
Cheryl
Cindy
Clarissa Soh
Francesca
Germaine Liu
Javier
Jeslynn
Michelle
Stefanie
Xavier
Yvonne
Zhimin

ACJC Schoolmates
Carey
Celeste
Edlyn
Emery
Jamie
Karen
Nicholas
Rachel Lok
Shu Wen
Sze Ching
Xiu Ru

4/3 2006
Adelene
Alicia
Beitris
Eunice Tandiono
Evelyn
Felicia Chua
Gabby
Gillian
Grace
Jia Zhi
Jocelyn
Joyce
Lynn
Mandy
Nirasha
Rachel Cheong
Shalom
Shi Hui
Sze Yenn
Yu Pei

2/2 2004
2/2
Eirene
Marie
Michelle
Olivia
Priscilia
Soon Li

Miscellaneous
Chermin
Clarissa
Jing Yi
Sarah
Shun Li
Yu Jia



The Past


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

CREDITS

Designer: &/LOVEEMEE
Resources: